Red Coffee Mug

Posted on Oct 3 2011 - 1:44am by Nancy G. Janiola

It’s BP’s first time to join a color meme. Thanks Red Hot Mondays and Kerslyn for hosting it. I finally got a reason now to blog about this centennial coffee mug I bought from Nestle recently. I am a coffee junkie – no doubt so when I saw it, I immediately grab a pack. Unfortunately, I fail to snap it before ripping the package off but the mug comes with a 100gram pack of Nescafe Classic. I am not so much into instant black coffee so I gave it away to my brother and kept of course the mug.

12 Comments so far. Feel free to join this conversation.

1. gracia October 3, 2011 at 6:36 am - Reply

hmmm… nag buy ko daghan ana kay sulit kau…unhan ko nimo ug post dah!

2. imriz October 3, 2011 at 8:46 am - Reply

i saw this pack also at the grocery. more coffee sips for u, girl 🙂

3. gengen October 4, 2011 at 3:35 am - Reply

Hmm i cannot drink coffee kasi it makes me sleepy unlike others di makasleep…Happy RHM!

4. VernzDaily October 4, 2011 at 7:32 am - Reply

waahhh.. abtika oi.. ako pagbalik nako ani.. nahurot na.. sayang nindot unta.. heheh 🙂 labay ko Nans. 🙂

5. wifetoalineman02 October 4, 2011 at 11:38 am - Reply

ohhh loved the red cup, makes it more special to sip a hot coffee in the chilly day here in NY, visiting you back for Red Hot Monday

6. Tina´s PicStory October 4, 2011 at 4:37 pm - Reply

happy red monday – little late 🙂

7. Kero October 4, 2011 at 6:01 pm - Reply

been away from Pinas for 5 years but Nescafe 3 in 1 is still my favorite cuppa

visiting from http://www.mrspinkihan.com/the-louvre-museum-collection/

8. Kerslyn October 5, 2011 at 4:24 pm - Reply

I am not a coffee addict but I love the RED mug!

Thanks for joining Red Hot Mondays, sis.

9. A Woman's Note October 6, 2011 at 12:20 am - Reply

hahaha…napuslan na jud ang red mug tungod sa RHM meme… katawa ko sa imo comment Nanz…saon na lang ning inahan nga blogger, maayo gani kasabot na ning mga anakis nga adik sa piktyur ang inahan kay aron maka blog hahaha.

Follow na diay ko diri hehe

kat

10. Icar October 7, 2011 at 7:01 pm - Reply

coffee lover here too!nice mug sis…

visiting for RHM!

all the best,
    Icar http://oflimesandlemons.blogspot.com/2011/10/romance-still-alive-rmh9.html

11. gagay October 10, 2011 at 12:15 am - Reply

that’s so nice!!!

thanks for dropping by at my RHM entry..here’s a hug back to yoU!!! have a great week ahead!

12. SailorWitch December 7, 2011 at 12:33 am - Reply

ang galing ng mug! kasing ganda ng may ari!

Leave A Response