All Wrapped and Given

Posted on Dec 31 2011 - 3:51pm by Nancy G. Janiola

It felt wonderful to have ended this year’s gift-giving season with sweet grin painted on each of my family member’s face especially the kids as they unsealed their presents.

Shown on the picture above are wrapped gifts for my immediate family alone. The cost keeps growing each year I know but what can I say? I simply love and will never get tired playing Santa for kids and kids at heart for as long as I can.

Linking to Pink Fridays

11 Comments so far. Feel free to join this conversation.

1. Gil Camporazo January 2, 2012 at 1:31 am - Reply

When giving a gift, it’s not the cost that counts nor it’s the value of it, but rather it’s the heart’s intention of the giver that really matters.

RandomThoughts!

2. Sining Factory January 2, 2012 at 1:50 am - Reply

Christmas is really the time for sharing. Same with what you are doing, I am very much happy to see smiles on my family’s face every time they receive something from me. And this Christmas is the best way to show how much we love them with these simple presents. 🙂

3. tatess January 2, 2012 at 1:59 am - Reply

We really enjoyed gift wrapping for all the kids in the family.Knowing that they really appreciate the presents coming from us is more than enough.Christmas is for everybody and a time for family get together and for exchanging gifts.

4. EdZee January 2, 2012 at 3:39 am - Reply

There’s a saying, “It’s better to give than to receive.” but I say, it’s best to give without expecting anything in return. It is in giving that we receive because it’s human nature to give back something for what they receive.

5. Christia's World January 2, 2012 at 4:02 am - Reply

Inflation and higher cost of items will ensure that next year you will pay bigger for the same set of gifts. 🙂 but with your attitude, you won’t be faxed by it I am sure as you get your “utility” from the smiles of your recipients!

6. yuuki January 2, 2012 at 5:50 am - Reply

like you i really love giving gifts, it doesnt matter whatever the cost it’s the thought that counts…

i try to spread the Christmas spirit even in our office where the majority is non Christians…i gave small tokens and they are happy about it…

7. wifetoalineman02 January 2, 2012 at 11:35 am - Reply

beautiful wraps and am sure that the kids were delighted with their presents too 🙂 Visiting for Pink Fridays Sis, hope that you can return the favor too.

8. chrisair January 2, 2012 at 3:07 pm - Reply

I also discovered that a wrapped gift are much more appreciated by a childthan giving them money , merry christmas it means dami mo din palang inaanak

9. Leah H. January 2, 2012 at 5:58 pm - Reply

It always feel good, Mommy basta you can make other people happy and see them smiling.. YOu are soo good..

Visiting for PF! Here’s my share- hope you can visit too..

10. Rosemarie January 3, 2012 at 11:39 am - Reply

same here the cost for christmas shopping and present is increasing each year but when i saw the smile of my family i feel much happy, late visit for PF, i hope you could find time to visit my share at http://www.prettysinglemom.com/2011/12/on-christmas-party.html, i will surely appreciate your visit..

11. Mel Cole January 6, 2012 at 12:47 am - Reply

wow, beautifully wrapped gifts 🙂 Hope to see you in my Pink entries one and two. Happy New Year!

Leave A Response