One for 2012

Posted on Jan 1 2012 - 2:06pm by Nancy G. Janiola

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

John Selden (whoever he is) says:  Never tell your resolution beforehand, or it’s twice as onerous a duty

This New Year’s Resolution thing sounds contagious anymore – getting viral time and again. I wonder how many people are actually keeping theirs through-out the year.

I used not to be one of these people in fear of not fulfilling what’s promised but this time I am taking part. I call it ‘SELF-TEST’ to see how strong-willed I can be.

Over here clock reads: 10:55 am, 1/1/2012. Here’s one I can think of for a resolution this year…

LOOK GOOD TO FEEL GOODAlways start the day brushing my hair.

For long years since I became a work-at-home mom, I seem to take grooming for granted. I could start and end a day with my just few inches above waist length hair untouched – leaving it tangled, frizzy and brittle.

I realized such lousy practice has to stop. My last trip to the salon about two months ago was my starting point. Since then I try not to tie my hair up as often as I used to leaving it softer and manageable now than ever.

The simpler the promise, the easier to fulfill! Hmm… let’s see!

My sincere thanks also to the provider (you know who you are) of my detangling solution and age rejuvenating conditioner supplies!

Endorsement…? Absolutely not! It is in fact my first time to have tried the above products and it seems to work just great for me. Effective!

Linking to Wednesday Whites

6 Comments so far. Feel free to join this conversation.

1. MC January 5, 2012 at 3:58 am - Reply

Good luck po sa inyo! 🙂

Sana maging super beauty kayo through out the year.

Visiting from WW.
    Something That I Love

2. Pinx January 5, 2012 at 8:29 am - Reply

the last time i went to the salon was july last year! and now i have already tied my hair, can’t help but do it coz baby pulls it! hehehe… haven’t tried that product yet. was here for WW!

3. ☆♥Shydub♥☆ January 7, 2012 at 3:51 am - Reply

I used biolage before as per advice by the parlor back in the philippines. but it’s not for my hair. although its a good stuff

A visit from Family-LifeOnline and Wed.Whites

4. wifetoalineman02 January 7, 2012 at 1:04 pm - Reply

great hair products 🙂 visting from Wednesday Whites, hope that you can return the favor too.

5. Leah H. January 8, 2012 at 5:55 am - Reply

Really seems working..Your hair looks great!

Visiting for WW! Here’s my share- hope you can stop by:)

6. raya January 10, 2012 at 7:59 am - Reply

wow beautiful shining hair!
    Thank you for joining Wednesday Whites!

Leave A Response