A Parcel of ‘Better Late than Never” Valentine and Birthday Presents

Posted on Mar 24 2012 - 6:01am by Nancy G. Janiola

I am not being so nice lately, thus the late presents. Can you actually believe that? Hahaha! Anyway, so here’s what I got from the mail recently – a parcel of “better late than never” Valentine and Birthday presents.

Firstly, there were few sets of lingerie and a pair of Danskin workout outfit.

And I really do have the nerve to brag about it, huh! Bite me! Ha-ha…Well, not like I didn’t personally pick them myself. Read it: I picked all these for myself, yes. But somebody checked it out for me. That is how I was able to make this collage because I knew exactly what will I be getting ahead of time.

However, these especially packed, oh-so-sinful Valentine chocolates are definitely not my idea. It’s his — the giver! How I wish I could feast on it really but thank God I have the kids to share it with. I kept the dark and nutty ones for myself though.

Lastly, and for the win… a jug of Snyder’s FAT FREE Mini Pretzels!

This I really had to ask. I had my first taste of it when JK brought a jug with him the last time he came to visit. It stole my taste bud, what can I say? I simply had to ask for more! It’s salted and this time I’m glad the kids still prefer the sweetened or the chocolate coated ones and didn’t have to like it that much. Ha-ha-ha!

Linking to Pink Fridays.

19 Comments so far. Feel free to join this conversation.

1. Robi Marapao March 24, 2012 at 2:23 am - Reply

Presents always mean a lot, late or not. 😉

2. Noks Sosa I SiningFactory.com March 24, 2012 at 7:48 am - Reply

Yeah, chocolates are always sinful. 🙂 Hahaha. can I have those pretzels. i love them so much. 🙂 Buti ka pa! 🙂 Ako wala ako natanggap din regalo last V-day! 🙂

3. enzo March 24, 2012 at 8:29 am - Reply

Those are more than thoughts in there. Lovely presents.

4. Kathy Ngo March 24, 2012 at 8:37 am - Reply

Nice! Its always a good feeling to have when you get presents …

5. Traveling Morion March 24, 2012 at 9:50 am - Reply

sweet presents for sweet lady:)

6. julie ann March 24, 2012 at 10:21 am - Reply

Yay! presents. I seldom get these days, I mostly buy for myself. Love the chocolates by the way. 🙂

7. chrisair March 24, 2012 at 11:31 am - Reply

and why I don’t receive a parcel on my birthday hmmn

8. wifetoalineman02 March 24, 2012 at 1:50 pm - Reply

love the pink box of chocolates…what a sweet treat that is 🙂 Visiting from Pink Fridays, hope that you can return a pink visit too.

9. chino March 24, 2012 at 3:21 pm - Reply

better late than never

10. Manong Iskrambol March 24, 2012 at 10:13 pm - Reply

i was expecting a pic of you in those lingerie hahahaha.. well they say better late than never.. hahahaha

11. Leah H. March 25, 2012 at 5:58 am - Reply

Like the bras. Sweet!

Visiting for Pink Friday- hope you can stop by:)

12. lalalaPatricia March 25, 2012 at 4:01 pm - Reply

Chocolates and i miss pretzel! wew

13. Berylle Kaye Hong March 25, 2012 at 4:15 pm - Reply

These are great gifts to receive! 🙂 especially the chocolates! 🙂

14. stacy March 27, 2012 at 11:55 am - Reply

Lucky you marunong bumili bf mo ng langerie. I hope to find my own man someday too=D

15. Rachelle Nessia March 27, 2012 at 2:10 pm - Reply

Lingerie is also a girl’s best friend (not just diamonds!). There are fat-free pretzels? Seriously? I gotta try me some of those.

16. Cha March 29, 2012 at 7:43 am - Reply

Aww how sweet! It’s the thought that counts but receiving a gift as delicious and sexy as this is very much welcome di bah? Ha ha ha! Ka swerte mo girl! Ang haba ng hair mo!

17. techie April 1, 2012 at 2:22 pm - Reply

That Synders Mini Pretzels seems nice. You get to eat that with our love one too. 🙂

18. gRaSyAh April 4, 2012 at 12:54 pm - Reply

Drools for those sweets!!!

Late visit from Pink Fridays!

19. Sheng Sheryl Apuhin April 16, 2012 at 11:07 am - Reply