Like it Plaid

Posted on Sep 5 2012 - 12:59pm by Nancy G. Janiola

Why I like checkered or plaid shorts… because it never runs out of style. This is what I told my buddy, Gen when we were scouting for clothes that are on sale during the Kadayawan Festival celebration in Davao City some weeks ago. Well that’s just my personal theory and not only because such style has been my favorite but because any shops I go, there’s it regardless of the season. Just like when I stumbled on this patterned BNY shorts on display when I haven’t even thought of looking for one.

100_3433

Going through the details didn’t have to take me that much time unlike buying a pair of shoes or jeans. The size was just about right plus the price as expected is lowered as much as almost half the original value so off to the counter and without a doubt I checked it out.

100_3441

100_3447

Now be the judge and tell me what you think of this buy. 😉

11 Comments so far. Feel free to join this conversation.

1. Flor September 15, 2012 at 9:27 am - Reply

It looks good on you, it doesn’t look like a shorty short yet it gives you the short short look. Definitely a good buy.

2. Chie September 15, 2012 at 10:57 am - Reply

Ayyy love it! I don’t have even one plaid shorts in my closet,only plaid blouses and blazers. This one is nice. I like the pink accents – threads and buttons. My youngest sis will surely like this one thinking it is from BNY. She is so into BNY.

3. Jessica Cassidy September 15, 2012 at 12:43 pm - Reply

that is one cute plaid short Sis 🙂 I love the color and how it looks on you as well. I have many plaid shorts but they are more higher as I am older hehehe

4. Vernz@ My Family Eats and Travels September 15, 2012 at 1:26 pm - Reply

wooot…. wow butt… heheheh.. maypaka Nancy oi nakashopping.. indeed this type of pattern never goes out of style jud… nice color choice Nans 🙂 dropping by 🙂

5. zoan September 15, 2012 at 6:53 pm - Reply

Nice Butt! Este nice shorts hehehe;) i never had a plaid shorts maybe i should start buying one.

6. joy September 15, 2012 at 9:56 pm - Reply

it’s cute and i like it too just by looking at the picture. i love plaid shorts as well, the shortness is not that sexy nor too long for you. plus, it was a deal? who can beat that? good buy!

7. jheylo September 15, 2012 at 11:11 pm - Reply

it’s nice to have a flad or plaid collection in our closet. I never really have this kind of pattern but i had been thinking of getting one, short pants would be nice just like yours.

8. Out of the Mundane September 16, 2012 at 3:40 am - Reply

Great fit 🙂 This short and pattern will always be stylish. 🙂

9. Bless September 16, 2012 at 6:10 am - Reply

I agree plaid never really goes out of style. They always come whatever season it may be. I think it is a good buy since it fits you and look nice on you.

10. shela September 16, 2012 at 5:26 pm - Reply

This patterns are the trends right now! It looks good to you by the way i like the blue and purple combo 🙂

11. emzkie September 17, 2012 at 3:46 am - Reply

thats a pretty shorts! i love its color too, i have a couple of plaid but it made me look fatter and wider. =D so i seldom wear it.

Leave A Response