Shopping at ROMWE

Posted on Nov 7 2012 - 11:10am by Nancy G. Janiola

Around late September, a certain Brenda from a latex fashion clothing retail and wholesale website contacted me via email and offered a $20 coupon a month in exchange of a single link to be placed anywhere around my blog. Yes, you’ve read it right. It doesn’t matter to them where as long as it is there. I told myself, if I accept as low as $5/month for a sidebar link, why not $20? Not in cash though but still I don’t think it’s that bad so I gladly took the offer. As soon as I had their link in place, the first coupon was issued right away.

You must have come across of ROMWE.com, the latest street fashion online store. It is where the coupon came from. I’m told to use it to buy whatever I want from the site so I did. It has been a while since I last shopped online and not having any plans to so I just tried to maximize what I’ve had. So $20, it is!

What could have a twenty dollar worth coupon got me from ROMWE?

First I browsed on clothes unfortunately none from the selections met my price range. Well there are some but they’re not really my kind. So on to the next category I had in mind – accessories!

This belt costs only $14.99 so I still have roughly $5 left.

Photobucket

Red Waist Belt ($14.99)
featuring a red color with a slim cut design,golden buckle pin with a lock and a key pendants dropped,a gold-tone single keeper design and round pin buckle fastening

I browsed on jewelry (rings in particular, my most preferred article when it comes to jewelry) and got fascinated with this four flower silver ring at $10.99. Photo shows the copper version but I had mine silver.

Photobucket

Four Flower Silver Ring ($10.99)
featuring a fresh style design,silver/copper color with four small flowers shape on the top,four blooming flowers a line,smooth slim band to the end

Now I’m $5.98 short. I didn’t mind. I can’t seem to look for something else so on to checking both items out. I used the coupon given to me and finally paid only $5.98 via PayPal. An email confirmation then came through shortly after the payment was made.

And if I may still continue (I hope I’m not boring you yet) because exactly in November 1st, I received another coupon for the month. Big grin! 😀 How prompt, huh?

This time I knew already what I want to spend the $20 coupon for. More vintage rings!!!

Photobucket

Oversized Diamond Silver Edge Ring ($11.99)
featuring an oversized diamond design with silver edge,a bright and faceted diamond surround encrusted with silver gear-shape,a large chunky shank with small diamond embellishment finish

Photobucket

Retro Style Ring Suit ($12.99)
featuring a retro collection of designs including a red crystal,a white crystal flower,a copper bowknot,a swallow and a wing,five slim rings with copper color and crystals embellishment

Now doing the math for this second round of shopping I had to spend another $4.98 more for both items at the checkout. But so what? I can barely treat myself anymore. I could make use of these items as a gift to myself. Why not? Besides the coupons cannot be accumulated so that rule didn’t leave me with much choice but to shop at ROMWE every month and for as long as I keep their link on my site. No, I’m not worried. I’m excited! 😀

Anyway, last Monday, I received another email from the store confirming that my orders are on its way and that I should get a hold of them soon. Tracking information was also provided, should I decide to keep track of my orders. For now I can only hope all items are what they are as shown and described on the site.

Inexpensive fashion articles hunter – if that’s you then this site can be your best bet. Notice that ROMWE can deliver your orders anywhere you are in the world for FREE! So don’t be left behind. Check their site out here.

33 Comments so far. Feel free to join this conversation.

1. Phoebe November 7, 2012 at 12:24 pm - Reply

Yay! Lucky you! I am not into shopping online or offline but my sisters who are also into blogging will love this! I will tell them about ROMWE and crossing my fingers they will also get an email from Brenda. Thanks sissy!

• Nancy G. Janiola November 7, 2012 at 1:01 pm - Reply

Thanks Phoebe and good luck to your sisters!:)

2. Rose Cottrill November 7, 2012 at 1:12 pm - Reply

Love the red belt! I do most of my shopping online as well.

3. Gemma|My Dailies November 7, 2012 at 1:53 pm - Reply

Wow! that’s a good deal! – and $20?! not bad! I’d check it out! I love shopping online as well – less hassle!:)

4. che November 7, 2012 at 3:27 pm - Reply

Good deal you got there. I might as well check this out also as I think I am starting to get addicted to online shopping. 🙁

5. carizza chua November 7, 2012 at 4:05 pm - Reply

ive never tried buying stuff from romwe but i always see great products from their online store!

6. Franc Ramon November 7, 2012 at 5:14 pm - Reply

I guess you would be able to maximize the $20 from ROMWE as they have some neat items you can buy.

7. marri November 7, 2012 at 9:48 pm - Reply

These items look very sophisticated and elegant but the price are so reasonable. Never tried purchasing anything online. I just don’t have the thought yet.

8. jheylo November 8, 2012 at 4:15 am - Reply

love those accessories 🙂 i tried to signed up and i got denied for some reason. Ouch! Maybe next time.

9. Aggie November 8, 2012 at 5:17 am - Reply

What a great deal! I love the accessories you posted. It’s like having free shopping money every month, dont you think? AWESOME!

• admin November 8, 2012 at 1:43 pm - Reply

right Aggie! sana lang they will keep the prices down 😀

10. Rosemarie November 8, 2012 at 9:16 am - Reply

Oh! I love the rings, the good thing if you’re staying in the US of A as you’ve more chances of getting coupons unlike here in the philippines, coupon is not that in…

• admin November 8, 2012 at 1:55 pm - Reply

It didn’t take me to be a US resident to avail of these coupons, Rosemarie. In fact, I live in Mindanao. 😀

11. lovemindanao November 8, 2012 at 12:03 pm - Reply

with that $20 … it seems you can buy your self something pretty for yourself .. enjoy the mini shopping 🙂

12. Bless November 8, 2012 at 1:28 pm - Reply

Romwe have some cool accessories. Haven’t tried shopping there, but I already checked them out and there are few things that I really like.

13. rc gweniful November 8, 2012 at 1:33 pm - Reply

uy, pano yan? They have cool items. I love the belt and the vintage ring. hope they discover my fashion blog, too.

14. claire November 8, 2012 at 1:41 pm - Reply

wow, this is really awesome. I wonder if I could buy some accessories online.

15. Josie November 8, 2012 at 2:47 pm - Reply

those are lovely items sis, good for you for taking their offer. 🙂

16. Enzo November 8, 2012 at 8:43 pm - Reply

I hope there are items for men so I can also try shopping online and I hope I will also have that fee coupon same as yours.

17. Mary Anne Vinzon November 8, 2012 at 9:11 pm - Reply

I also send email to ROMWE,and up to now I’m still waiting for the reply.You are lucky to have those accessories.Wish Romwe will give their approval for me.

18. jheylo November 9, 2012 at 12:28 am - Reply

i love the red slim cut belt, this would be perfect for dresses like black and white. Those rings are so cute.

19. gracia November 9, 2012 at 3:47 am - Reply

vintage ring is always very fashionable, i like collecting big rings

20. Rcel November 9, 2012 at 4:11 am - Reply

I love Romwe, too, Nance! I have ordered a couple times from them already and so far, I have enjoyed the stuff. I bought an oversized sunglasses and a legging, using the two $20 coupon, too, that I have from them. Pareho kaayo sa imo nga deal. 😉

• Nancy G. Janiola November 9, 2012 at 8:30 am - Reply

Good to know that Cel. In time, managhan ra gyud ta ani nga maka-receive ug coupons from Romwe. 😀

21. NovaJoy November 9, 2012 at 4:43 am - Reply

lucky you, that was a pretty good deal and in the end you get something you want without paying the whole amount

22. Bless November 9, 2012 at 5:12 am - Reply

I like the belt….I thought of collecting skinny belts to accessorize when wearing a dress. The vintage and big rings are also popular this days. Hmmm…Romwe really have some interesting fashion pieces.

• Nancy G. Janiola November 9, 2012 at 8:31 am - Reply

they do, Bless and I can’t wait for my next coupon! 🙂

23. grace November 9, 2012 at 12:52 pm - Reply

A great buy sis.. love the red belt. Hmmm… sarap ng buhay nasa US..ang daming coupons and freebies…

24. Chie November 9, 2012 at 2:25 pm - Reply

Wow, it is like having a monthly $20 shopping spree..it isn’t bad for there is a lot to buy na sa $20 at Romwe. I heard of the site and have checked their street fashions and i can tell there are really nice items in there. Congrats! I like all all these that you got.

25. teJan November 9, 2012 at 4:05 pm - Reply

Ahehhe, me too have received once in a while promos from ROMWE. I even received such offer from them but it was when I was so busy so I have took it for granted.. huhu, envy you sissy, I like those rings:)

26. Adin Blankenship November 10, 2012 at 3:25 pm - Reply

You selected some cute items. They did contact me too, but I declined. There was something that I just didn’t like and thought not suited for my family blog. Good for you though. It is nice when we get some freebies as well. 🙂

27. LadySoda November 12, 2012 at 2:41 pm - Reply

oh wow I love those vintage rings! they are girly and fabulous! and that red belt is so cute! I want to have one! I’m going to check ROMWE out. 🙂

Leave A Response